LIVE SHOP VENTURES, LLC
Last Updated: 10/28/2022
1. Information You Submit to Us
2. Tracking Technologies
3. App Permissions
4. Use of Information We Collect
5. Disclosing Your Information
6. Other Online Services
7. Information Relating to Children
8. Sweepstakes, Contests, and Promotions
9. Your Choices
11. Information for Users Outside the United States
12. Contact Us
This Privacy Statement describes the processing of personal information by Live Shop Ventures, LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) that is collected through our “sune” application (the “App”) or any other the Services. “Services” means the App and any of our other online applications, websites, events, platforms, contests, sweepstakes, or surveys, including any other activity or online service that links to this Privacy Statement.
Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be effective as of the “Last Updated” date at the top of this page, unless otherwise expressly indicated.
1. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT TO US OR THAT WE OBTAIN
You may submit to us, or our vendors, or we may obtain from vendors, external parties providing application features, or other sources information about you, such as:
· Account and Profile Information. If you register an account and create a profile, you may provide information such as your name, age, date of birth, gender, address, email address, social media login details, telephone number, photograph, and username/password.
· Payment Information. You may provide certain payment information, such as credit card or other payment method information, as well as billing and shipping address information.
· Location Data. We may collect your location to provide location-based services.
· Customer Support. We collect information that you provide to us, including any personal information, when you contact us for customer-support purposes or if you communicate with us through chat features, messenger applications, by email, or other forms of communication.
· User Interaction Data. We collect any information that you enter into the Services including, for example, when you use search functions or type information in fields or text boxes within the Services.
· External Service Information. We may also supplement certain information that we collect from you with outside records. External parties may provide us with information about you in connection with a co-marketing agreement or in connection with a tracking technology.
2. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to any personal information or other information that you choose to submit through the Services, we and our vendors may use a variety of tracking technologies that collect usage information whenever you interact with the Services. This type of usage information may include the device you are using, your information protocol address, device ID, other unique identifier, location, all of the areas within the Services that you visit, what content you are interested in or interact with, and the time of the visit.
Types of tracking technologies we may use:
· Functional, Necessary, and Performance: To provide functionality to the Services and help us deliver our products and services. For example, to help us route traffic between servers, retain user preferences, allow account log ins, understand how the Services are performing, and keep your online shopping cart up-to-date.
· Analytics and Research: To understand, improve, and research features and content on the Services, including how users use the Services and the content and products that users view most frequently.
· Location. We may use location-aware technologies to locate you, including as determined by your IP address, for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting content based on your location. Our Services may be personalized to provide you with more location-relevant content.
· Security: To enable security features and allow us to detect activity that might violate our rules and terms, such as unauthorized access or activity.
· Marketing and Online Behavioral Advertising: We may use tracking technologies to provide advertisements on the Services or on external-party online services. Certain external parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program opt-out program for website browsers at http://www.youradchoices.com/ and mobile apps at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. In addition, certain advertising networks and exchanges may participate in the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To learn more about opting out of such targeted advertising or to use the NAI tool, see http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ for its oput-out program for browser websites and https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice/ for its opt-out program for mobile apps. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based ads, you will continue to receive non-targeted ads. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of, or compliance with, external-parties’ opt-out options or programs or the accuracy of their statements regarding their programs.
We may combine certain automatically-collected information with other information we obtain about you, which may include data we obtain from external parties. We or external parties may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different online services when you use the Services.
If you use a mobile device, you can use mobile device settings to limit mobile tracking technologies and associated activities. For instance, you can adjust or reset the advertising identifiers on your mobile device in the device settings. iOS users can visit Settings > Privacy > Advertising > Reset Advertising Identifier. Android users can visit Google settings > Ads > Reset advertising ID. However, depending on the settings, some aspects of the App may no longer function partially or fully.
3. APP PERMISSIONS
Depending on your device or application permission settings, the App may passively collect the following information from devices you use to access the App:
· Camera (take pictures and videos)
If you do not consent to our collection of App permissions, this may impact our ability to provide products, services, or features to you and the functionality of the App.
4. USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process your personal information for various purposes, as described when you provide such personal information or including the following:
· Provide Services. To provide you the Services, including creating a registered account, your activity within the Services (such as likes of videos), enabling external party features (e.g., social media connections), facilitating and managing purchases, shipping and tracking your purchases, verifying customer information, processing payments, and assessing user interactions and concurrent transactions, including ad impressions to unique visitors, ad quality of ad impressions.
· Geographic-based Features. We may use location information, including approximate and precise geolocation, to provide geographic-based features such as geographically relevant services, offers, or ads, and to conduct analytics to improve the Services.
· Research and Development. We may develop new features and create new products or improve existing ones, including using personal information for internal purposes related to certain research, analytics, development, demonstration, innovation, testing, monitoring, customer communication, risk management, and administrative purposes. This may include when you participate in surveys or research activities. This may also include surveys regarding brand and product preferences.
· Advertising. We may personalize your experience with us and the Services by conducting advertising, such as contextual, targeted, or behavioral advertising. For example, this allows us to recommend products you might like or find useful.
· Marketing Messages and Other Communications. We may use your personal information to deploy push notifications; communicate with you about the products or services you have purchased or used; to provide you with promotional messages and personalized advertising; to notify you of other products; to notify you of contests, challenges, sweepstakes, and other promotions; to notify you of services we think may be of interest to you; and, for other marketing purposes.
· Customer Service. We may use your personal information to respond to your requests for technical support, online services, product information or to any other communication you initiate, including requests, inquiries, and complaints.
· Promotions. If you enter into a promotion, such as a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information to conduct the promotion, including publishing winners’ lists.
· Security and Repairs. We may use personal information for security purposes, such as for loss prevention and to protect against unauthorized disclosure of personal information, as well as detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity. We also may use personal information for debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
· Legal. We may use personal information to meet our legal obligations, work with law enforcement, and for public safety purposes. We may use personal information in order to comply with laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal obligations or to assist in an investigation, to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties, to enforce our terms, this Privacy Statement, or agreements with third parties, or for crime-prevention purposes.
We may combine your personal information with data we obtain from our services, other users, or third parties. We reserve the right to convert, or permit others to convert, your personal information into deidentified, anonymized, or aggregated data, as permitted by law.
We will store your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the performance of our obligations or to achieve the purposes for which the information was collected, or as may be required or permitted under applicable law. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, at the end of the retention period we will remove personal information from our systems and records or take appropriate steps to properly anonymize, aggregate, or deidentify it, where legally applicable.
5. DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Information that May be Publicly Accessible: Certain personal information that you upload to the Services (such as certain account profile information) or interactions you make with the Services (such as “likes” to videos) may be publicly available to other users of the Services.
Information that May be Provided to Content Creators: Certain users may create content that you may access or interact with. We may provide those content-creator users information about your interactions with the content such as whether you “like” their content, as well as analytics and aggregated information about their followers or users that interact with their content, such as general demographics of their followers.
Information We May Disclose with External Parties:
· Affiliates and Partners. We may disclose information we collect about you with our subsidiaries, members, parent, and affiliates worldwide.
· Co-Branded Services. From time to time, we may enter into an arrangement with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with us to provide additional features within the Services. These arrangements may include business partners, sponsors, and co-branded online services (referred to here as “co-branded services”). Any information, including personal information, that you provide on one of these co-branded services may be shared with these partners. By participating in activities or providing your information on these co-branded services, you consent to our providing your information to those partners. Separate privacy policies may apply to these partners’ uses of your personal information.
· Vendors. We may use vendors and other companies to help us operate our business and the Services, and such vendors and other companies may have access to personal information described in this Privacy Statement. The kinds of services that vendors and other companies may provide include administering activities on our behalf, such as sending emails, sweepstake administration, Services maintenance, customer service, payment processing, analytics, maintenance, and online advertising. Interactions with our Services may be monitored and retained for our use, and we may use vendors to collect, store, and analyze information you provide. Our vendors may engage subcontractors to enable the vendors to perform services for us.
· Business Transactions. We may disclose your personal information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (e.g., further to a merger, reorganization, liquidation, bankruptcy, a sale of assets consisting of personal information, or any other business transaction of any kind), including negotiations of such transactions.
· Legal and Safety Purposes. We may also disclose personal information for legal compliance, law enforcement, and public safety purposes including, for example, to law enforcement, government or regulatory bodies, lawful authorities, or other authorized third parties in order to comply with laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal obligations or to assist in an investigation, to protect and defend our rights and property, or the rights or safety of third parties, to enforce our terms, this Privacy Statement, or agreements with third parties, or for crime-prevention purposes.
6. OTHER ONLINE SERVICES
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control or to people that we do not employ or manage. Our Services may provide a link or otherwise provide access to external online services. We provide these links merely for your convenience. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for external online services.
7. INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information online from individuals under age 13. If we become aware that we have obtained personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete such information in accordance with applicable law.
8. SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS, AND PROMOTIONS
As part of the Services, we may use your personal information to send you marketing materials, to conduct surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and to award prizes. We may request additional information to participate in contests and surveys (such as your photos, personal opinions, preferences, and interests). Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose your information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of a promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion’s official rules, such as on a winner’s list.
9. YOUR CHOICES
Revisions to Your Personal Information: You may have the option to revise your personal information, such as when you are logged into a registered account through your account or profile settings or preferences.
Email Notifications and Opt-Out: If you prefer to no longer receive any marketing emails from us, you may opt out at any time by using the unsubscribe link located in our emails.
California: California’s “Shine the Light” law requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses’ practices related to disclosing personal information to other parties for the other parties’ direct marketing purposes. To find out more about our “Shine the Light” practices, please contact us via the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section indicating that it is a “California Privacy Rights Request – Shine the Light.” Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per consumer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the contact information provided to you in the “Contact Us” section.
10. DATA SECURITY
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to help protect personal information collected or received through the Services. Although we use reasonable efforts to safeguard information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through the Services.
11. INFORMATION FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Our servers, which provide content and store personal information for the Services, are located in the United States. If you are accessing the Services from another country, please be aware that you are transmitting information collected through the Services, including your personal information, to the United States, depending on where you are access the Services from, and that the data will be processed on one of those servers. The United States may not afford the same privacy protections as the country where you are using the Services.
12. CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns with respect to our Privacy Statement or if you would like to exercise an applicable privacy right, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.